The Team At Kids Club
KIDS CLUB employs Educators of a high calibre who are passionate and committed to ensuring our families and children receive the highest quality educational curriculum in a safe and stimulating environment.
Our passionate team of educators all hold the following Qualifications as a minimum:
- a Working with Children Check
- Statement of Attainment in Identify and respond to children and young people at risk (Child Protection- CHCPRT002)
- Current First Aid Qualification
- Statement of Attainment in Asthma & Anaphylaxis Management
- Food Handling & Preparation Certificate
Our Coordinators/Educational Leader are committed to promoting the safety, welfare & wellbeing of all children at Kids Club.
Through a safe & nurturing environment the children feel comfortable and supported to try new experiences, make new friends and develop new skills.
The Educational Leader leads by example planning and implementing a play-based program that is encouraging and provides the children with the opportunity to:
- Learn as they discover, create, improvise & imagine
- Express their personalities & uniqueness
- Promotes curiosity & creativity
- Assists in developing relationships
- Supports a sense of wellbeing & promotes diversity.
Lauren Sheridan holds a Bachelor of Primary Education with 7 years experience in educating children along with Caroline Carver who holds a Diploma of Children’s Services with 15 years experience.
They are dedicated & committed Leaders that continue to develop their knowledge of the middle years through training and development courses
Our Coordinators are supported by exceptional Educators that hold firm values that are demonstrated in their dedication to achieve positive outcomes for children and their families
Our staff value and respect each others experience and knowledge and we are committed as a team to investing in the continuous learning and development of our staff.